Sunday, October 12, 2008

A little about me and my wonderful family....

My name is Jill Fenton, I am a cosmetologist and work in my hometown. My husband, Zach, is a carpenter. We have two beautiful children, Addisyn Paige age 2 going on 10!!! :) And Ryder Forrest Tayler who is 7 months.

I beleive that Zach and I have now opened a new chapter in our lives. We have given our lives and our family to the Lord. Are there words to describe how amazing that feels??? Not that either of us weren't for the Lord before, we both grew up in Christian homes, we were just lost for a while. By the Grace of God, we have found Him again!!! Halleluja!! AMEN!!!! :) And for good this time.

Right now we are in the middle of remodeling our home. It has been a rollercoaster ride from day 1!! We started this project about one year ago, and now nearing completion with only two rooms left to finish in the house. As hard as this journey has been for the both of us, I am thankful for it.


5 comments:

Jody said...

I am glad to see that you have started a blog. I will look forward to getting to know you and your family better through it. It was great to have you guys over last night. I hope that you can make it again in two weeks.

Brandijo said...

Welcome to the blog family!!

Jenny said...

Wow you were fast on the blog! I like that kind of get up and go!

Jenny said...

When you are in the actual post, there is a little image that you click on. It looks like a piece of film from an old school camera. If you scroll your mouse across it is will say image. Click on that and then you can pull your pics from where ever they are. The best way to find out how to do things, is just start trying. If you want pics on the side, do to customize and from there you can add a pictures, list of links, or other stuff.

Heath and Lindsey said...

Hey Jill!